The following terms and conditions apply to all websites and plans offered.
These terms will change from time to time to comply with laws that are applicable or as our providers amend their terms and conditions.
- Our web hosting provider prohibits their server being used to host sites that promote hatred or share, distribute or sell pornography or illicit materials or deliberately infect their website with malware, spyware or viruses.
- Your account will be pre-loaded with WordPress, you will not have access to the route directory to amend the code of the website.
- You will be allocated with the space required to run your website and unlimited bandwidth. There is a cap of 64mb per file uploaded to your website.
- We cannot be held responsible for downtime. Our servers have an excellent reputation for uptime. However, there may be circumstances when the server may be offline. If there is any scheduled maintenance, you will be notified.
2) DOMAIN NAMES
- All domain registrations are subject to the terms of the authority by which they are registered.
ICANN oversees all domain registries and registrars. Verisign Inc is the registry administrator responsible for the .com, .net tld domains. Nominet is responsible for the .uk tld domain and the second-level domain (sld) .co.uk, .org.uk, .ltd.uk and .plc.uk extensions. EURID is responsible for the .eu ccTLD domain. You can find information about ICANN’s Registrants Rights and Responsibilities document here: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/benefits-2013-09-16-en
- Contact details must be submitted for each domain purchased, if the details change, the records must be updated.
- You must not register the domain name of a competitor or business that you are not associated. Anyone purchasing such a domain may lose the use of it, if there is any dispute.
- The same applies to trademark and copyrighted names, phrases etc.
- We reserve the right to charge to release a domain name to a third-party company.
3) WEBSITE SETUP & CONFIGURATION (for Silver & Gold Packages)
- Any text to be used on your website should be sent in a .doc .docx or .rtf format
- Images should be in .jpg .gif or .png format
- We will do our best to match colours, fonts and effects to your specification.
4) DATA PROTECTION / GDPR
- We handle your personal data in line with GDPR and will never share your personal details with third parties without your consent.
- We need to share your details with the domain registrar in order to register your domain name as per their terms and conditions.
- It is a legal requirement that you notify visitors to your website that the website uses tracking cookie files. You also need to inform visitors of your privacy and data protection policy. This is added by default by us to Silver & Gold packages. Bronze users must ensure they are compliant with the law.
- If you collect personal details from your website you must be registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office). See ico.org.uk
- A deposit of 50% is required at time of confirming your order, the remainder is due within 28 days.
- For subscriptions, a reminder will be sent 28 days before the due date.
- Anyone wishing to cancel their subscription may do so with 28 days notice.
- Anyone that fails to pay on the given date will have their website deactivated.
- We accept payment by card or bank transfer.
- We do not give refunds for part periods.
Anyone caught or suspected of any act that violates these terms will have their contract terminated without refund.